Here at The Structural Exam ® we are growing our readership on a daily basis and want to deliver fresh and diverse content to all.
If you are an enthusiastic engineer who wants to improve your career prospects, communication skills or increase your visibility to the industry then we want to hear from you!
In particular, we are interested in hearing from those who:
- recently sat an ICE Review or IStructE exam and want to spread some tips to others;
- preparing for ICE Reviews or IStructE exam within the next year;
- became an ICE or IStructE member through a non-conventional route;
- are a graduate working less than 2 years in an engineering company;
- university students in their final year and going through the ups and downs of finding jobs, dissertation, projects etc.
- are mentors to other young engineering professionals
However, if you have an interesting opinion on career development or the engineering world around us, feel free to get in touch!
There is huge freedom in what you choose to write, and we strive to give you the maximum exposure possible for your blog posts. We are not affiliated with any organisations and are able to express our own opinions.
Why blog with The Structural Exam?
- In 6 months, The Structural Exam ® has grown to over 1000 followers (including CEOs of major consultancies and recruitment agents) in our mailing list, LinkedIn and other social media profiles.
- Develop your written skills. We want you grow to take away a valuable career asset. Perfect for those sitting ICE reviews and need to write under timed conditions!
- CPD hours to count towards your professional registration. Handy to tally up the annual requirements.
Get in touch!
Please use the form below to let us know about yourself and your blog ideas. It doesn't have to be pretty or final and we can help develop it if we see the potential. We want to hear from you![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]